Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

My baby is 3!


I finally 'got around' to shooting H's 3 year photos. I absolutely love photographing him, but the aspiring photographer that he is, he always ends up stealing the camera. Can't blame him really, I have way more fun behind the camera too. ;)





Challenging Dad to a wrestling match, with growling noises and all.

Did I mention I love close-ups......I can't seem to keep the camera out of people's faces, especially my baby boy. And I use a 50mm, that's close. Just can't help it.

Photo Stats:
     All the photos were taken outside, on a cloudy day (great for diffused light) with my Nikon D300 and 50mm 1.8 lens. In AV mode (only auto shutter speed), at a 3.2 or 2.8 aperture, auto White Balance, and an ISO of 400 (since it was a bit cloudy).


Happy Friday!

- Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment